Means of evaluating this course act as “satisfactory” and “unsatisfactory” on Sociology
A score of “satisfactory” is defined if:
– the writer regarding the course act as a entire understands the theoretical essence associated with the issue being examined;
customwriting.org/ – the utilization of the program task is performed primarily in conformity using the theme, item, topic, function and goals, the opted for methodology;
– coursework is descriptive;
– the strategy and types of the research aren’t completely adequate towards the methodology;
– not totally all research techniques meet all requirements and / or are extracted from dependable sources;
– whenever analyzing the outcome of this study, statistical data processing techniques were utilized that did not completely match to your tasks set;
– The test for the study are at least 10 individuals when it comes to using quantitative and also at minimum 3 situations when it comes to making use of qualitative research techniques (3 program). The test of this research are at minimum 20 individuals when you look at the situation of utilizing quantitative and also at minimum 5 instances within the instance of utilizing qualitative research practices (4 course);
– the outcome obtained in the part that is empirical of work are associated with A interpretation that is superficial of information;
– the menu of sources utilized is fairly complete, the bibliographic review indicates, generally speaking, the necessary elaboration regarding the literature regarding the problem of program work;
– the aim of the task wasn’t completely accomplished, only a few the objectives were resolved;
– the last conclusions associated with program work are often dependable, not adequately substantiated;
– the writing for the program work, a summary of sources utilized, applications are developed in basic prior to what’s needed with minor flaws;
– the report on protection needless to say tasks are generally speaking rational and convincing;
– the pupil essentially answers the extra concerns correctly, but improperly utilizes the systematic apparatus that is categorical has difficulties in substantiating the selected research practices.
The score of «unsatisfactory » is placed if:
– there is non- conformity of assist basic needs, breach of your order of planning, rules and structural design of this work;
– used inadequate techniques and research strategies;
– research techniques try not to satisfy all demands and / or extracted from unreliable sources;
– there clearly was lack of the part that is empirical of work;
– separate scattered fragments of this text, rough sketches of work which do maybe maybe not grow into the completed text associated with program work are supplied, whenever a not enough self-reliance in the performance for the program work (plagiarism) is found.
A grade of “unsatisfactory” means a student’s educational failure.
Maybe perhaps Not work that is allowing protect normally feasible.
The explanation for non-admission needless to say work to protection is non-compliance of use basic demands, violation associated with preparation procedure, guidelines and design that is structural of work, maybe maybe not supplying the course strive to the study supervisor and also the department on time with out a reason.
Perhaps maybe maybe Not admission of coursework to protection, unsatisfactory mark in the protectionof coursework, failure to appear for defense without a good explanation is recognized as scholastic financial obligation, that the pupil must eradicate in a manner that is timely.
Defense of a program work
Defense is a general public procedure and is held regarding the formally appointed time and time. The main topic of the program work and also the title regarding the writer are declared. Then word is fond of the pupil. Scholar’s presentation must be brief (five minutes).
The elements that are following contained in the message:
1. The study subject, relevance.
2. The purpose and goals for the research.
3. The object associated with the research.
4. analysis practices.
5. Hypothesis (3-4 courses).
6. traits for the sampling technique.
7. outcomes of the theoretical, piloting the empirical while the finished empirical research.
8. The practical need for the outcomes. The presentation may be followed by a multimedia presentation.
The supervisor, as well as all those present, have at the end of a speech The right to ask the learning pupil concerns both regarding the substance for the issue he could be considering as well as on related topics. During the final end for the securityprocedure, the learning pupil is offered the chance to make a summary. In it, they can yet again justify or simplify his findings and react to criticisms. The manager announces the link between the protection.